Some tips for planning your trip to Florida
7 days prior to hitting the road
1. Notify Craig’s RV Park of your expected arrival date AND plan to arrive before dark.
2. Forward your mail. If you would like some of our years of USPS tips and tricks, give us a call.
3. Bring some labels with your home address on them, the ones you get from the non-profit companies work fine.
We will be the ones to forward your mail when you leave here.
4. You can also purchase labels from our office.
5. Notify the credit card company of your intentions to travel. When you start making purchases in different states, they tend to put a freeze on your card.
PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE DARK, NO ONE PARKED AFTER DARK!
Upon Arrival check in with the office. If the office is not open pick up the RED phone by the door.
If the weather is getting too warm for you and the grandkids are asking when you're coming home.
It must be time to plan your trip to your northern home.
Before 11am - NOT before 7am
1. See the office to make arrangements for paying your final kw and forward mail, etc.
2. Notify those credit card companies again.
3. Stop your mail forward.
Nov. 1 - May 1
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm
Closed Holidays and Weekends.
Saturday & Sunday - Manager on duty
May 1 - Oct. 31
10:00am - 12:00pm
A MANAGER IS ALWAYS ON DUTY!
Looking to spend a night or more at CRAIG'S RV PARK? Give us a call or fill out the reservation form. We look forward to welcoming you!