Some tips for planning your trip to Florida
7 days prior to hitting the road
1. Notify Craig’s RV Park of your expected arrival date AND plan
to arrive before dark.
2. Forward your mail. If you would like some of our years of USPS
tips and tricks, give us a call.
3. Bring some labels with your home address on them, the ones
you get from the non-profit companies work fine.
We will be the ones to forward your mail when you leave here.
4. You can also purchase labels from our office.
5. Notify the credit card company of your intentions to travel.
When you start making purchases in different states, they tend
to put a freeze on your card.
PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE DARK, NO ONE PARKED AFTER DARK. (1pm & 5PM)
THANKSGIVING CHRISTMAS & EASTER WE WILL NOT PARK.
Upon Arrival check in with the office. If the office is not open pick
up the RED phone by the door.
If the weather is getting too warm for you and the grandkids
are asking when you're coming home.
It must be time to plan your trip to your northern home.
Before 11am - NOT before 7am
See the office to plan for your departure.
1. Pay your final electric bill.
2. Notify your post office to STOP your mail forward.
3. Leave mail labels to send any mail or packages that may arrive
after your departure.
4. Notify the credit card companies again.
**Submitting the reservation form is NOT a confirmed reservation**
Nov 1 - May 1
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Manager on duty
May 1 - Oct. 31
10:00 am - 12:00 pm