A Few Rules & Regulations....
- Check In/Arrivals: 1 pm - 5 pm. Check in with the office so the
manager can assist you with parking, meter reading & information beneficial to arrivals. We will not park anyone on lot on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Departures: Before 11 am - Not before 7 am. See the office to make arrangements for paying
your final kw and mail forward.
- Beverages: Alcohol is permitted on your site
- Pets: Welcome in the 100, 200 & 700 lot numbers. Pet records are
required. Leashed & attended at all times. Clean up is REQUIRED on lot/walk area, dog park, wherever your dog goes. Disposed of in the
- Firearms: Display or discharge prohibited
- Garbage: Please place in tied plastic bag and carry to the
compactor. Please Recycle!
- Laundry Room: 8 am - 10 pm. No on site hanging, lines are
available at the laundry room. Remove when dry or before dark. Swim suits & towels may be thrown over the back of
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm - 7 am. TV's, radios, voices and noises
should be lowered so as not to disturb others.
- Rec Hall: 9 am - 10 pm. Only 2 legged non-furry occupants, no
alcohol, foul language or smoking. Hall is for adults (children supervised). Guests are your responsibility. At closing time go quietly.
- Office: 9 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday. Closed Holidays
& weekends except for emergencies (need LP Gas now, leaving or arriving).
- Reservation: Lots are reserved by date. Early arrivals or late
departures must see the office to make changes to reservation.
- Rent: Based on 2 occupants, due on the anniversary date of your
arrival, (Remember, February only has 28 days).
- Read & bring meter reading with you to the office when rent is due.
- We understand our office hours don't fit everyone's busy schedule. Please discuss payment options with the
- Over-flow lots are used only when no lot is available.
- Mail: Everyone has a mailbox. Your lot # is your mailbox #. Please check your mailbox
THIS IS A CONDENSED SET OF RULES
A COMPLETE SET IS AVAILABLE FROM THE OFFICE